Good manners are a skill set that school age children will utilize for the rest of their life. Good behavior sets children apart from their peers, and can give them an illustrious edge in a myriad of situations.
School Age programs can be customized to a 4, 6, 8 week program meeting for 30 minutes to 1 hour, once a week. Program frequency and length is dependent on a child’s age. There is a thorough review and reinforcement of learned etiquette principles during each session.
Here are some of the etiquette skills taught during our school age programs:
- Polite words and actions
- Table manners and dining exercises
- Being a good guest and host
- Behaving in public, in the house and at parties
- Written communication, electronic / social media etiquette
- Phone behavior
- Good sportsmanship
- Mature behavior with adults
- Behavior at celebrations and other life events